Thursday 22 July 2010

The rain continues to pour


I was woken up this morning by the sound of the rain against my window. That has to be my favourite sound in the world, it makes me think, and my thinking turns into inspiration. Today i have been a busy little bee, after waking early in a wonderful mood i started on the displays for divine trash and emailed them to see when was best to pop in. Then continued to but my music on extra loud and dance around as i created new designs a tea party jewellery range. I contacted lots of etsy sellers for advice today and was happily surprised at how quick to respond they where and how lovely there responses where.
Ive joined folksy :) eeee!! check it out at
let me know your thoughts pretty please

I also made a facebook group

I took the mighty moose on a rainy walk yet again.

OOh and my little excitement for today was i re found a blog, i found this blog about 5 months ago and fell in love with it and then forgot to press follow and totally lost it but i stumbled upon it again today yay!!!

Its defiantly worth making a cup of tea or pouring a nice Glass on wine and snuggling down for a good read.
Amazing fashion blog take a sneaky peek at:

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Manchester etsy - it's great! Love your creations and love your banner too.

    ReplyDelete